Holidays has come and you don’t know any Things to do in the UK with kids. Well, you found all your answers! From castles to museums, here you can see all you have available to have a great time together with your kids!
Fun Things to do in the UK with kids
We know that holidays can be hard with your kids at home. Because of that we are here to show you some fun Things to do in the UK with kids!
- Framlingham Castle – A castle of XII century in Suffolk that will leave you enchanted! It is a medieval castle with a lot of events for the whole family like Knight School where the kids can have sword-fighting lessons!
- Bateman’s – It was Rudyard Kipling’s home from 1902 to 1936 and it’s a beautiful Jacobean house! There are many events there and it is stage for many annual festivals. You can have a lot of fun with literary days, Painting and Trails. Certainly great Things to do in the UK with kids!
- Dunnotar Castle – In Aberdeenshire, Scotland, this castle is famous for fighting against Cromwell’s army. One of the most famous inhabitants from this castle was William Wallace! Fantastic, isn’t it?
- St Mawes Castle – A Tudor Castle in Cornwall that will enchant all of you! A small bridge is the entrance for this castle and there are a lot of rooms to you explore!
- Osborne House – A Queen Victoria’s palace by the sea in Isle of Wight! Here you have a play area for kids have great fun and you have many beautiful gardens to walk through. When you get tired you can relax at the Café or you can lunch in the restaurant!
- Sudeley Castle – If you are looking for perfect Things to do in the UK with kids you just found it! Home of the Henry VII’s last wife, Katherine Parr, now you have many events that you can enjoy all over the year. Gloucestershire is so much fun with Emma Dent Collection!
- Carreg Cennen Castle – In Carmarthenshire, Wales, this thirteenth century castle make the dreams of the kids.
- Hurst Castle – A castle in Hampshire built by Henry VIII was very important along the history. Full of knowledge it’s the ideal for you have a great time with your kids!
- Holyroodhouse – In Edinburgh, Scotland, this palace is the Queen’s official residence. You can see Edinburgh Castle too.
- Castle Howard – A beautiful palace of eighteenth century in North Yorkshire, in the Howardian Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
MUSEUMS AND GALLERIES
- Horniman Museum – Natural History; World Cultures and Musical Instruments, it’s everything in there! You can visit it in London and you can also visit the Aquarium that children love!
- Eureka! – It’s the first “touch museum” for children! In Halifax you can offer to your kids all the experience of science!
- Science Museum – This London’s Museum offers you great collections and you can also visit the IMAX 3D Cinema!
Cheap Things to do in the UK with kids
Going out with the whole family can be very expensive, but there are many Things to do in the UK with kids that won’t break your wallet!
All kids love Dinosaurs and you can visit this fantastic museum on the Isle of Wight. Go discover the best fossils in Europe and enjoy real dinosaur footprints.
At East Sussex you can enjoy all the natural beauty and kids are able to enjoy a picnic and the playground in there!
Witchcraft? Great! All kids love magic and Boscastle gives you all that they want.
LONDON FIELDS LIDO
An heated outdoor swimming pool? London offers you an Olympic-sized one and it’s perfect for all family have a great time together!
COTSWOLD COUNTRY PARK & BEACH
If you are looking for a perfect day out you can go at Gloucestershire and you will have a lot of fun with your kids! With a fantastic beach, playgrounds, watersports and much more it’s a perfect programme to you!
You may also like to see some Fun things to do at home with kids. Take a look!
Now that you know all the Things to do in the UK with kids you just need to go out!